U Know Uv Been Play Too Much BlOps When....?

hybridtheory

Hi

I thought I'd create this thread, there was one for MW2 when it came out. So i will start the ball rolling:

U Know Uv Been Play BlOps Too Much When....?

Ur at the Gym on the treadmill and thinking, if I had enough CoD currency I could buy Marathon. Making this run alot easier pmsl.

Baz

hybridtheory

Hi Chalky

I thought ur reply would have been, when u drop something and u expect it to fall through the floor. Just like my care package did pmsl.

Baz

Last edited:

TyFlip

Novice Member
When you see footballers dive you imagine them being a sneeky, dirty drop shot player in COD.:p

Fen Star

I haven't played that much unless you count trying to find a game without getting booted, told the servers full or my personal favorite your party disintegrated the minute you push find game...:D

Venonomicon

Novice Member
.... When you go to the local kennels and shoot all the dogs with a ballistic knife.

ps3boy

Novice Member
When someone in clogs can sneak up behind you without you even hearing them :D

trent steel

When you turn to playing single player because online is just:censored:

Jason56d

After playing zombies, you to speak to your family in a dodgy Russian accent!

"How do you say Owned in Russian? Owned!" Lol, gets me chuckling every time! :thumbsup:

Feel_the_Magic

Novice Member
....when you pretend your nippers remote control car is an RC-XD and blow the missus up.

StuR6

Novice Member
the conversation stops dead when you point out that Mel, on the TV in the background, in Leathal Weapon should've swapped to his China Lake launcher before they got away; or if he's so darn good a Crossbow. Nobody follows what you're saying...
:facepalm:

... the pre christmas trip to Toys R Us becomes a game of hide & seek when the missus finds you running down the aisle, crashing through the action men section shouting RC-XD incoming !!!

markbrfc

Standard Member
You mention the words "kill", "death" and "ratio" in the same sentence and think it doesn't make you look and/or sound very sad?

Mr. Fred

Novice Member
When you're so frustrated by the childish RC-XD perk you break into your local model shop and lay waste to the real thing ruining Christmas for multiple kids and getting arrested in the process.

Det

Distinguished Member
When you're so frustrated by the childish RC-XD perk you break into your local model shop and lay waste to the real thing ruining Christmas for multiple kids and getting arrested in the process.
You too eh? Didn't go over well with the wife.

Mr. Fred

Novice Member
Glad someone's with me on it! I have had so many well constructed killstreaks ruined by the whizzing little snotbuckets.

StuJB

Novice Member
When the sound of the electric wheelchair driven by a collegue makes you think an RC-XD is incoming!

Last edited:

UselessMonkey

Standard Member
when you accidentally bump into someone as you enter the supermarket and shout "SPAWN KILLING BASTARD" at them

or you instantly whip your knife out and cut em a new one

philbot

When out shopping with the missus and get fed up with her 'lagging' round shop windows...

philbot

... and when you've just made a cup of tea for someone you say

'there you go, a care package for you'

InigioMontoya79

Novice Member
when you come in from a night out and play zombies, drunk with kebab in hand!

trent steel

when you come in from a night out and play zombies, drunk with kebab in hand!
When watching TV and the Skoda advert comes on with the guy with the cross bow, I can't help but think about the only kill i have managed with it:rolleyes: