TZ7 loose dial issue

Discussion in 'Photography Forums' started by daveydw, Jun 17, 2009.

1. daveydw

daveydw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +107
    Has anyone contacted panasonic about the loose dial issue on the TZ7 and is it likely to be fixed "made stiffer" in this model

2. daveydw

daveydw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +107
    i contacted them to ask about the loose dial and is it to be fixed here is the reply i got
    ISSUE RESOLUTION: Dear Mr Walker,

Thank you for your e-mail enquiry.

In response, I have consulted our AV technical department; we can confirm that there have been no direct enquiries of this nature. We have seen a forum indicating that a possible consumer believes that the dial is loose; however, the responses are that the actual owners of this model are not experiencing this.

In light of this we advise customers to contact their local retailer for demonstrations and conclude whether the camera suits their requirements and satisfaction.

Regrettably, there is no action that can be taken to alter the design of this product to meet with your specific suggestions. However, I will, of course, pass a copy of your email to our product marketing department for their interest in future designs.

We trust that the above information will be of assistance to you. However, of course, if you should have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0844 844 3852

3. Jonny1973

Jonny1973

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The location of the dial is a bit of a design flaw on the TZ7. It's so easy to turn the dial whilst reaching over to press the shutter.

If only they'd put the dial to the left of the shutter then there would be no problem.