TZ7 lcd dead pixel?? please help

redvision

Standard Member
hi everyone.

im new to this site so forgive me if i have posted in wrog section.

i have just got my panasonic lumix tz7 but i am really concerned as there appears to be a dead pixel on the top half of the lcd. It is a green dot. I have looked and it doesnt appear to show up in pictures, but is verynoticeable on screen.

the manual says that if you get a green dot it is a dead pixel and is nothing to worry about, but what concerns me is that as you zoom in or out the green dot moves! would this be a sensor issue not the lcd??

i have until weds to send this back, so just wanted to get some advice before i decide if i should keep or return.

thanks for any help

eduk

Distinguished Member
hi everyone.

im new to this site so forgive me if i have posted in wrog section.

i have just got my panasonic lumix tz7 but i am really concerned as there appears to be a dead pixel on the top half of the lcd. It is a green dot. I have looked and it doesnt appear to show up in pictures, but is verynoticeable on screen.

the manual says that if you get a green dot it is a dead pixel and is nothing to worry about, but what concerns me is that as you zoom in or out the green dot moves! would this be a sensor issue not the lcd??

i have until weds to send this back, so just wanted to get some advice before i decide if i should keep or return.

thanks for any help

Send it back, the dot shouldn't move!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom