• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

TZ Owners Weekly Friendly Photo Comp. Theme - "Gates"

johnmc

Prominent Member
The theme for this week's TZ Owners photo comp is Gates- of any type or kind, big ones small ones wooden, metal or other substance.

PICTURE ENTRIES ONLY ON THIS THREAD PLEASE UNTIL 7PM SUNDAY 1st November...

Thereafter any comments will be welcome!

All entries are required to be "OOC" - Out Of Camera with no cropping or Post Processing applied - other than rotation through 90 degrees for portrait/landscape purposes of course.

All pictures must be taken within the week of the competition.

We welcome, and indeed, encourage all AVF users - not just TZ camera owners, to vote for their preferred entry by clicking the "Thanks" or "Like" button for that post after the submissions deadline on Sunday evening at 7pm. ...and all TZ owners are cordially invited to participate either by submitting their own entries or failing that, by voting.

Please note that entries must be in by 7PM SUNDAY 1st November

Voting will then commence and close at 7PM on MONDAY 2nd November.

...of course all entrants are expected to vote ;)

Good luck everyone! :)

Miss C DeVille

Prominent Member
Gates to the site where the old gas works used to be.

P1010474.JPG

shotokan101

Banned

kipsterNo1

Prominent Member
Seeing as John suggested he isn't around this weekend I'll close the comp for him. I know you are all dying to vote for me :D

THAT'S IT FOLKS! ... TIME'S UP FOR SUBMISSIONS TO THIS WEEKS' COMP :)

VOTING IS NOW OPEN TO ALL AND WILL FINISH AT 7pm TOMORROW EVENING (Monday 2nd November)

IF YOU'VE JUST ENJOYED LOOKING AT THE PICS, PLEASE VOTE TOO! - and not just Entrants - any AVF Forum Members please feel free to vote by thanking the picture you like best :clap:

TO VOTE, SIMPLY HIT THE "THANKS" or "LIKE" BUTTON BELOW YOUR Picture CHOICE. :cool:

shotokan101

Banned
Debs for me - obviously not technically a great shot but definitely a different take on it and I actually thought that it fitted the "Halloween" time with a bit of a spooky "Blair Witch" look and feel to it... :D

johnmc

Prominent Member
debs for me too, very atmospheric.. ( topgazza second. )

kipsterNo1

Prominent Member
Thanks for the vote Soggs.

I've gone for Jim's shot this week. I wanted to try and get a turnstile type shot myself or the main gates to the big house at Strangeways but time got the better of me again.

topgazza

Distinguished Member
Apologies... just got in will close in a mo

topgazza

Distinguished Member
The Winner after a lot of tossing

Well drawing lots anyway....

SOGGS

upload_2015-11-2_22-22-56.png

With a lovely shot of the entrance to the servants quarters...and no...he doesn't have a key..as if

So he wins

upload_2015-11-2_22-24-12.png

An audition for the new One Direction

upload_2015-11-2_22-26-29.png

And a night out at Glasgow's finest bar

upload_2015-11-2_22-29-19.png

The Result

topgazza 2
soggs 2
debs22 2
shotokan101 1
simon_143 1
kipsterNo1 1
johnMc 0
Miss C Deville 0
goso 0

So the losers get

upload_2015-11-2_22-32-13.png

One of my kips old toilet seats each

upload_2015-11-2_22-34-23.png

And they each get to be the in "house" drain cleaner for him

upload_2015-11-2_22-41-44.png

So well done soggs and thanks to all participating

Next theme please soggs

shotokan101

Banned
Well done Soggs :)

Last edited:

soggs

Prominent Member
Sorry guys and gals, had no notifications or emails about the thread and completely forgot to check it last night!! :blush:

Thanks for the votes Debs and Goso. Will get my thinking head on and get a new theme posted asap!!

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom