TZ Owners Photo Comp - "TRANSPORT" - All members voting from 6pm Saturday

CFC1

The theme for this week's TZ Owners photo comp is "TRANSPORT"

PICTURE ENTRIES ONLY ON THIS THREAD PLEASE UNTIL 6PM SATURDAY ... Thereafter any comments will be welcome!

All entries are required to be "OOC" - Out Of Camera with no cropping or Post Processing applied - other than rotation through 90 degrees for portrait/landscape purposes of course. All pictures must be taken within the week of the competition.

We welcome, and indeed, encourage all AVF users - not just TZ camera owners, to vote for their preferred entry by clicking the "Thanks" button for that post after the submissions deadline on Saturday evenings at 6pm. ...and all TZ owners are cordially invited to participate either by submitting their own entries or failing that, by voting.

Please note that entries must be in by 6pm on SATURDAY 1st September. Voting will then commence and close 24 hours later, at 6pm on SUNDAY 2nd September.[/QUOTE]

topgazza

Distinguished Member

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
I'm going with this SH Candidate :)

Jim

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
:devil:

CFC1

THAT'S IT FOLKS! ... TIME'S UP FOR SUBMISSIONS TO THIS WEEKS' MINICOMP

VOTING IS NOW OPEN TO ALL AND WILL FINISH AT 6pm TOMORROW (SUNDAY)

IF YOU'VE BOTHERED TO LOOK AT THE PICS, PLEASE VOTE TOO!

TO VOTE, SIMPLY HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON ON THE POST OF YOUR CHOICE.

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
Soggs for me this week but it was a close thing I also considered Jason, Debs and even very nearly went for Gazza's "Alternative" take on the Theme :blush: ;)

Jim

kipsterNo1

Gone for Soggs this week but it was a close one with GC.

I did think Jas entered the most 'transport' like shot and like the whole set Jim had lined up.

Gazza I did get yours I just didn't like it :devil: :D:D:D :suicide:

Kip

topgazza

Distinguished Member
See...another artist....and that vote is much appreciated as it stopped me from lopping one of my ears off in the time honoured fashion :thumbsup:

I also , by coincidence, voted for GCs shot as it was not only a good picture and I loved the silver reflections of the boats but captured a form of transport long forgotten and one that should be revived for shifting goods around the country :thumbsup:

topgazza

Distinguished Member
And Calvin....No as well :facepalm:

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
Jim for me this week GC a close 2nd.
Looks like the house is really going to stink this week dear :(. ( no taste ) :)
"Phew!" <heaves a sigh of - (possibly premature) - relief> :D