TZ Owners Photo Comp - "SPLASH" - All members voting from 6pm Saturday

CFC1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The theme for this week's TZ Owners photo comp is "SPLASH".

PICTURE ENTRIES ONLY ON THIS THREAD PLEASE UNTIL 6PM SATURDAY ... Thereafter any comments will be welcome!

All entries are required to be "OOC" - Out Of Camera with no cropping or Post Processing applied - other than rotation through 90 degrees for portrait/landscape purposes of course. All pictures must be taken within the week of the competition.

We welcome, and indeed, encourage all AVF users - not just TZ camera owners, to vote for their preferred entry by clicking the "Thanks" button for that post after the submissions deadline on Saturday evenings at 6pm. ...and all TZ owners are cordially invited to participate either by submitting their own entries or failing that, by voting.

Please note that entries must be in by 6pm on SATURDAY 14TH July. Voting will then commence and close 24 hours later, at 6pm on SUNDAY 15TH July.

Was going to go for the predictable water drops but thought I'd risk it all for an innovative shot ;)

P1000754.jpg

I'm in with this pathetic fall back shot - other idea didn't work out at all - as you may see later... :blush:

P1080251-resized.jpg

Jim

More splat than splash, but this was me after a very muddy half marathon this morning!

Dirty by Soggs, on Flickr

THAT'S IT FOLKS! ... TIME'S UP FOR SUBMISSIONS TO THIS WEEKS' MINICOMP

VOTING IS NOW OPEN TO ALL AND WILL FINISH AT 6pm TOMORROW (SUNDAY)

IF YOU'VE BOTHERED TO LOOK AT THE PICS, PLEASE VOTE TOO!

TO VOTE, SIMPLY HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON ON THE POST OF YOUR CHOICE.

:)

Gazza's 'kick butt' splash shot gets my vote this week :smashin: It was for me (apart form my shot ;):D) the one that was most on theme along with Debs. Have to say I though Trev's entry is a great shot it just didn't scream splash like Gazza's did,

Kip

Cheers Kip...I've printed that shot off onto A4 and its looks so good the wife wants to frame it. Very surreal pic and the first time I've ever bothered with slow shutter speed and water....

I'm not a fan of those milky flowing waterfall shots but I didn't slow mine down that much....yes...quite pleased if I say so myself :blush:

Last edited:
Can I make an offical complaint about soggs's legs being shown here ?

I'll never eat pork scratchings again......

Gazza, I'm looking for the post where you are enthusing about my compo entry this week and mentioning that my pic is far and away the best entry this week, and that it touched your heart and that you were therefore compelled to vote for it.

Funny, your post isn't there. :eek: ... Maybe the MODS removed it! :thumbsdow

Cheers mate :thumbsup: The cheques in the mail! ... Just don't cash it until the end of the month though! :D

No worries I had all the pics on the screen and threw a dart at the screen and it hit yours. of course I had to honour the darts decision and vote for it...and order a new screen.

But to be fair I like the colour and the effect...and particularly the three "suspended" bubbles.....nice

It was the thought they were still detached from your body that cheered me up...... :thumbsup:

It was the thought they were still detached from your body that cheered me up...... :thumbsup:

:eek: :nono: Where's Jim? ... I just know that he's gonna love my three wee floating balls too! :thumbsup: ... That'll be 2 votes at least! :clap:

:devil:

Nae Luck Calvin - Gazza's "Turgid Butt" gets my vote this week but I did consider yours - along with Debs and Kips TBH :)

Calvin for me this week. Just pipped Goso.

Calvin for me this week, a hard shot to capture on the TZ. Special mentions to Goso and Debs too :thumbsup:

topgazza said:
Can I make an offical complaint about soggs's legs being shown here ?

I'll never eat pork scratchings again......

I'll make sure I try and incorporate them in all my entries from now on, just for you Gazza :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom