TZ Owners Photo Comp - "LIGHT AND DARK" - Closes for voting - 6pm Saturday

topgazza

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The theme for this week's TZ Owners photo comp is "LIGHT AND DARK"

PICTURE ENTRIES ONLY ON THIS THREAD PLEASE UNTIL 6PM SATURDAY ... Thereafter any comments will be welcome!

All entries are required to be "OOC" - Out Of Camera with no cropping or Post Processing applied - other than rotation through 90 degrees for portrait/landscape purposes of course. All pictures must be taken within the week of the competition.

We welcome, and indeed, encourage all AVF users - not just TZ camera owners, to vote for their preferred entry by clicking the "Thanks" button for that post after the submissions deadline on Saturday evenings at 6pm. ...and all TZ owners are cordially invited to participate either by submitting their own entries or failing that, by voting.

Please note that entries must be in by 6pm on SATURDAY 28th July. Voting will then commence and close 24 hours later, at 6pm on SUNDAY 29th July.

Here we go :)

P1080543-resized.jpg

Jim

THAT'S IT FOLKS! ... TIME'S UP FOR SUBMISSIONS TO THIS WEEKS' MINICOMP

VOTING IS NOW OPEN TO ALL AND WILL FINISH AT 6pm TOMORROW (SUNDAY)

IF YOU'VE BOTHERED TO LOOK AT THE PICS, PLEASE VOTE TOO!

TO VOTE, SIMPLY HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON ON THE POST OF YOUR CHOICE.

Tough one yet again. All were worthy winners. I thought Jim's was technically superb but Debs has captured the light/dark element well with that "split" face.

Nick for me this week - just pipped goso and soggs for me :)

Having shown what I would have liked to have posted with my moon shot I've gone for Goso and his. Of course mine was better ;):devil::devil:

Thought it was a very high quality week from everyone this week :smashin:

Kip

Funnily enough I too initially tried a moon/cloud shot but let's just say that if they ever see the light of day it will probably be in the "Abstract" thread ;)

Jim for me this week - its a light in the dark, couldn't get much more on topic than that.

Thanks Jason - appreciate the vote :smashin:

Jim for me this week. :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom