TZ Owners Photo Comp - "INVERTEBRATES" - All members voting from 6pm Saturday

CFC1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The theme for this week's TZ Owners photo comp is "INVERTEBRATES"

PICTURE ENTRIES ONLY ON THIS THREAD PLEASE UNTIL 6PM SATURDAY ... Thereafter any comments will be welcome!

All entries are required to be "OOC" - Out Of Camera with no cropping or Post Processing applied - other than rotation through 90 degrees for portrait/landscape purposes of course. All pictures must be taken within the week of the competition.

We welcome, and indeed, encourage all AVF users - not just TZ camera owners, to vote for their preferred entry by clicking the "Thanks" button for that post after the submissions deadline on Saturday evenings at 6pm. ...and all TZ owners are cordially invited to participate either by submitting their own entries or failing that, by voting.

Please note that entries must be in by 6pm on SATURDAY 18th August. Voting will then commence and close 24 hours later, at 6pm on SUNDAY 19th August.[/QUOTE]

A remarkable capture of the very moment when a fly goes into Fly heaven....... its emotional......

Dontgointothelight2.jpg

Just a quick grab shot :)

P1080606-resized.jpg

Jim

THAT'S IT FOLKS! ... TIME'S UP FOR SUBMISSIONS TO THIS WEEKS' MINICOMP

VOTING IS NOW OPEN TO ALL AND WILL FINISH AT 6pm TOMORROW (SUNDAY)

IF YOU'VE BOTHERED TO LOOK AT THE PICS, PLEASE VOTE TOO!

TO VOTE, SIMPLY HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON ON THE POST OF YOUR CHOICE.

They always do...which is what makes them superior to humans of course....

Wasps hate to be disturbed in their nest so usually pick a spot where that is unlikely to happen.....or so I've heard.... :thumbsup:

...I reckon that one is well past disturbing Gazza :D

With its withered claw still grasping that 10 bob note in your wallet....

You don't want to disturb a dead wasp I can tell you. I have years of experience with flies

With its withered claw still grasping that 10 bob note in your wallet....

You don't want to disturb a dead wasp I can tell you. I have years of experience with flies

Yes indeed - I had heard that you had done some pretty disturbing things with dead flies.... :eek:

Depends on your concept of "disturbing"...... :eek:

It is in my world...... and parts of Wales as well..... :thumbsup:

...So true

Calvin for me this week but close run with Debs and Trev :)

Thanks to domino, kip and Thunderbird for my votes :thumbsup:

Calvin for me this week, nice detailed shot, even if he did clip one of the antennae off slightly ;)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom