TZ Owners Photo Comp - "INVERTEBRATES" - All members voting from 6pm Saturday

After another exciting week where Gazza showed that he has no backbone, I can announce that this weeks minicomp winner is ... Moi for my imaginative and excellent capture of "shield bug with clipped antennae"...

I, of course get the winner's trophy ...

... and secured tartan sporron wallet kindly donated this week by the ever frugal Jim ...

Miserable recipients of The Shat Hat this week are: T'Bird, debs22 and ChakaKhan101.

For the record, voting finished thus:

CFC1 ... 5
Soggsy ... 4
goso ... 2
topgazza ... 1
Thunderbird_010 ... 0
debs22 ... 0
shotokan101 ... 0

Thanks goes to all the entrants for making it another excellent and competitive compo ... keep at it lads. And to GaseousClay, Omegadiy, domino1999, Prize78 and KipsterNo1 for voting. (hope to see you guys in next week!) :thumbsup: ... and thanks to everyone else for looking!

I'll announce the next challenging theme by 9pm, if poss.

Congrats. Calvin :)

Well done Calv :)

Congrats Calv :thumbsup: and thanks to Prize for my fourth vote :)

Thank you Oh faithful and grateful followers! :D

It was a tight one this week! :blush: ... but I just managed to squeeze through thanks to my faithful band of (well paid) voters. :smashin:

After very little deliberation, I can now announce that the new theme will be ... "THROUGH THE WINDOW"

Have fun!!!! :devil:

:rotfl:

Well done Calv my favorite by far :smashin:
That a teach yer dear too ask for a pic of a dung beetle.........from my undeserving last weeks shat hat :mad:...............your butterfly pic was ten times better :devil:.....This is War, enjoy your hat dear.

Thank you Oh faithful and grateful followers! :D

It was a tight one this week! :blush: ... but I just managed to squeeze through thanks to my faithful band of (well paid) voters. :smashin:

After very little deliberation, I can now announce that the new theme will be ... "THROUGH THE WINDOW"

Have fun!!!! :devil:

:rotfl:

And my thanks to Goso's for his vote in my winn...... what the..... how did that happen ?
mad.gif

To be fair Calvin's "tight one" is legendary where he comes from and the way his "friends" prefer it :eek: But a very nice pic indeed... :smashin:

"Through the Window"...making it easy for Jim I see....... :thumbsup:

:smashin:

So lets hear about your holiday Jim. Is Italy still very expensive despite the Euro crisis ? Lets see the pics when they are ready ......

So all the weeks I walk up stairs at home and think the sunset through the window would make a great shot and you pick the theme the week I'm in turkey :(

Congrats on the win now where did I leave that kebab and efes?

Kip

Sounds like a typical Friday night in the Jim's household!!!! :devil:

:smashin:

And mine !!!!

Out here though efes is the national lager - just having trouble working out why I can buy it for £1.79 in Morrisons but it is £2.59 over here!!!!!

Someone I know came back from Turkey a few weeks ago and was horrified at the prices. But he did say they have windows and sunsets out there as well. Although why he would mention that was a mystery at the time......

So lets hear about your holiday Jim. Is Italy still very expensive despite the Euro crisis ? Lets see the pics when they are ready ......

Holiday>Sirmione-Lake-Garda>Peacefull-Location>Great-Hotel>Very-Clean-Great-Food-Great-Staff>Prices-Same-As-Austria-Last-Year-But-More-Expensive-Than-UK>Had-a-Rest-Coulnn't-Really-Be-Arsed-To-Shoot-Things-Seriously>Thomson-Airways-Sh!te-Now-No-Proper-Meals-and-No-In-Flight-Entertainment-Staff-Grumpy>Came-Home....

:p

Last edited:
Too much information...I was bored after "Holiday>" :facepalm:

But he did say they have windows and sunsets out there as well. Although why he would mention that was a mystery at the time......

Your mate was lucky my room is more like the setting of midnight express!!!

No...Jim's back in the UK now..... :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom