TZ Owners Photo Comp - "HI-FI" - All members voting from 6pm Saturday

CFC1

The theme for this week's TZ Owners photo comp is "HI-FI"

PICTURE ENTRIES ONLY ON THIS THREAD PLEASE UNTIL 6PM SATURDAY ... Thereafter any comments will be welcome!

All entries are required to be "OOC" - Out Of Camera with no cropping or Post Processing applied - other than rotation through 90 degrees for portrait/landscape purposes of course. All pictures must be taken within the week of the competition.

We welcome, and indeed, encourage all AVF users - not just TZ camera owners, to vote for their preferred entry by clicking the "Thanks" button for that post after the submissions deadline on Saturday evenings at 6pm. ...and all TZ owners are cordially invited to participate either by submitting their own entries or failing that, by voting.

Please note that entries must be in by 6pm on SATURDAY 11th August. Voting will then commence and close 24 hours later, at 6pm on SUNDAY 12th August.[/QUOTE]

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
...and another "Classic" MonoTurntable themed shot from me :)

Hope a few more entries are posted tonight as I'll need to vote before I go off on Holiday early Sat. Morning :)

...BTW - Gazza can pick the Theme in my absence when I win :devil: :rotfl:

Jim

CFC1

THAT'S IT FOLKS! ... TIME'S UP FOR SUBMISSIONS TO THIS WEEKS' MINICOMP

VOTING IS NOW OPEN TO ALL AND WILL FINISH AT 6pm TOMORROW (SUNDAY)

IF YOU'VE BOTHERED TO LOOK AT THE PICS, PLEASE VOTE TOO!

TO VOTE, SIMPLY HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON ON THE POST OF YOUR CHOICE.

Sorry guys, but I just didn't have time this week. I was hoping to get an entry sorted today but went to a triathlon this morning and to the motocross this afternoon.

Well done to everyone for making it another high quality compo. :thumbsup: Maybe just as well that I didn't enter! :rolleyes::(

topgazza

Distinguished Member
Late entry as I've just arrived home from a last minute week away.... If this winning entry doesn't count then so be it...swines.....

kipsterNo1

Well I failed to get an entry in this week :mad:

No excuses but had a pig of a week culminating with having to drive to Durham today to get a new passport for our daughter after we realised it was days short of the six months remaining required to travel next week :mad::mad:

Jas & Jim both posted great shots and this was the line I was going to go down but having just seen the other entries I have to vote for Debs – great shot :smashin:

Kip

Prize78

And nor could I make an entry :(
Still, Jason for me. Nice shot.

jason7579

Jim for me for similar reasons to why I took my shot. Although I know hifi covers any hi fidelity source nothing says it quite like tape decks, amps, tuners, cd player and record deck.

CFC1

So, after a rather depleted week, but nonetheless high quality, I can announce that this weeks minicomp winner is ... Debs for her imaginative and excellent capture of goso's main foreplay weapon...

Debs of course get the winner's trophy ...

... T-shirt/DVD combo donated this week by the ever grateful goso ...

and ... a promise by goso to wear this t-shirt for the rest of the week...

Miserable recipients of The Shat Hat this week is... GOSO!!!!!

For the record, voting finished thus:

debs22 ... 4
Jason7579 ... 3
Thunderbird_010 ... 2
Chakakhan101 ... 1
GaseousClay ... 1

goso ... 0

Thanks goes to all the entrants for making it another excellent and competitive compo ... keep at it lads. And to Prize78, soggsy, domino1999, topgazza and KipsterNo1 for voting. (hope to see you guys (and me) in next week!) :thumbsup: ... and thanks to everyone else for looking!

Will Debs please announce the next challenging theme by 9pm, if poss.

goso

Distinguished Member
:facepalm: OK so nobody liked me Pig........you got NO taste :mad: & after this weeks crazy theme you probably get something like washing machines from debs :suicide: you lot are making my life HELL.........................O yes well done dear :love:....:facepalm:

topgazza

Distinguished Member
I was working in Malaysia back in 1996 and the people I was working with took me out for an evening to a tiny little club for a private do. Kenny G was the performer that night in front of no more than 200 people. He was top of the charts then so he must have cost a few bob to hire. he was a bit a bit over confident...always blowing his own trumpet....

CFC1

I was working in Malaysia back in 1996 and went out one evening to a tiny little club for a private do. ;) I didn't have the right currency on me, so ended up blowing my own trumpet.... it was actually the lesser of two evils!!!!! :eek:
Yep, that explains a lot! :rolleyes:

:devil:

kipsterNo1

Congrats Debs :smashin:

Now seeing as I'm off on my jollies next week any theme involving sun,sea or sand would be nice ;)

Kip