TZ Owners photo comp - 'Dramatic skies'

kipsterNo1

Prominent Member
Reaction score
The theme for this week's TZ Owners photo comp is " Dramatic skies "

PICTURE ENTRIES ONLY ON THIS THREAD PLEASE UNTIL 6PM SUNDAY 3rd November ... Thereafter any comments will be welcome!

All entries are required to be "OOC" - Out Of Camera with no cropping or Post Processing applied - other than rotation through 90 degrees for portrait/landscape purposes of course. All pictures must be taken within the week of the competition.

We welcome, and indeed, encourage all AVF users - not just TZ camera owners, to vote for their preferred entry by clicking the "Thanks" button for that post after the submissions deadline on Sunday evening at 6pm. ...and all TZ owners are cordially invited to participate either by submitting their own entries or failing that, by voting.

Please note that entries must be in by 6PM SUNDAY 3rd November. Voting will then commence and close at 7PM on MONDAY 4th November.

THAT'S IT FOLKS! ... TIME'S UP FOR SUBMISSIONS TO THIS WEEKS' COMP
VOTING IS NOW OPEN TO ALL AND WILL FINISH AT 7pm TOMORROW (Monday)
IF YOU'VE JUST ENJOYED LOOKING AT THE PICS, PLEASE VOTE TOO!
TO VOTE, SIMPLY HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON ON YOUR CHOICE.

well done to those who managed an entry - sorry I missed out peeps but the sky has been rubbish - when it wasn't raining - all week :(

...and even I haven't the gall to submit a shot of my Sky+ Box while showing some Drama episode.... ;)

Jim

Kio for me this week, after finally figuring out how to add thanks from the mobile version!!

Cheers for the votes Kip and Calvin :smashin:

soggs for me as well :)

Not going to be in until after 9pm. Would anyone mind closing the comp otherwise I will sort it later. Don't forget to count Calvin's vote for Soggs.

That's it folks, voting over. I'm pleased to announce this weeks winner is Soggs with his rolling clouds shot.

Voting went;
Soggs 4 (with Calvin's hidden vote)
Kipster 3
Debs 1
That just leaves Goso and Gazza wearing this weeks hats although Gazza may get an additional hat for failing to vote.

Sorry it's a basic close with no photos but sat in the cold at tri club using my phone. Congrats Soggs and can you post up next weeks comp.

well done Soggsy! :)

Oh blimey, really didn't expect to win this week!

Sorry I didn't reply last night, for some reason I'm not getting notifications about thread updates since the forum upgrade :mad:

Thanks to everyone for their votes, very much appreciated :thumbsup:

Because I didn't have a clue about winning I hadn't even thought about a theme but will get my thinking head on and get a new thread posted asap!

Well thank you to everyone for their patience, I have decided the new theme is DISTORTED.

I have set up a new thread here, looking forward to seeing the entries :thumbsup:

...if you'd made it "Twisted" I might have been in with a chance ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom