TZ Owners friendly photo comp - this week "Contrast"

kipsterNo1

Prominent Member
Reaction score
The theme for this week's TZ Owners photo comp is "Contrast"

PICTURE ENTRIES ONLY ON THIS THREAD PLEASE UNTIL 7PM SUNDAY 22nd NOVEMBER...

Thereafter any comments will be welcome!
All entries are required to be "OOC" - Out Of Camera - with no cropping or Post Processing applied - other than rotation through 90 degrees for portrait/landscape purposes of course.

All pictures must be taken within the week of the competition.

We welcome, and indeed, encourage all AVF users - not just
TZ camera owners, to vote for their preferred entry by clicking the "Thanks" or "Like" button for that post after the submissions deadline on Sunday evening at 7pm. ...and all TZ owners are cordially invited to participate either by submitting their own entries or failing that, by voting. Please note that entries must be in by 7PM SUNDAY 22nd NOVEMBER.

Voting will then commence and close at 7PM on MONDAY 23rd NOVEMBER.

...of course all entrants are expected to vote ;)

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Coffee float.

P1000921.JPG

THAT'S IT FOLKS! ... TIME'S UP FOR SUBMISSIONS TO THIS WEEKS' COMP :)

VOTING IS NOW OPEN TO ALL AND WILL FINISH AT 7pm TOMORROW EVENING (Monday 23rd November)

IF YOU'VE JUST ENJOYED LOOKING AT THE PICS, PLEASEVOTE TOO! - and not just Entrants - any AVF Forum Members please feel free to vote by thanking the picture you like best :clap:

TO VOTE, SIMPLY HIT THE "THANKS" or "LIKE" BUTTON BELOW YOUR Picture CHOICE. :cool:

A bit thin on the ground this week, lets hope there are more votes cast.

I think I considered similar shots to everyone else this week. I even when out and bought an orange and a lemon to use as props. Do you lot know just how much it is to import fruits like that to the North!!!!!!
More than Master Gazza pays me in a month.
Any way my vote is going to Miss D as I like the coffee & cream idea.

Oops went out for my other halves Birthday meal forgot to post my picture over from the sharing thread :D

I like all of the entrants this week but have gone for Topgazza's...nice detail :)

I tried to remind you JDR to put yours in here :facepalm:

Shame there weren't many entries...let's hope we get some more next week!

I know rushed out after posting the picture forgetting thats not the competition thread...

Voted for Gogo, like the colour and composition, although nearly let my Streisand fascination lead me to vote for Jim :D

Listen - how many times do I have to day this folks ? - the Theme was CONTRAST :mad:

Cruella for me this week since she can tell the difference between Variety and Contrast :D

Sorry about the delay in closing. I've been blowing the candels out on my birthday cake and it takes a lot longer to do these days!!!!!!!

This weeks winner is Miss C DeVille.

For the records vote went

Miss C DeVill - 3

Gazza / Goso / Kipster all on 2

In contrast to that Shotokan101 got zero and takes this weeks only hat.

Congrats on the win Miss D and looking forward to the next theme.

Congrats to Miss CDV and a Happy B'day to Mr Kip :clap:

Congrats :D

Thanks again peeps... just got in and glad to see Miss C won in some very nice pics.

Oh and a truly pathetic plea for sympathy and cake from kip..... but I suppose a happy birthday is due... maybe one year he'll get one. But not on my watch :devil:

Stitches for you! :devil:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom