TZ Owners friendly photo comp - this week "Candle light"

kipsterNo1

Prominent Member
Reaction score
The theme for this week's TZ Owners photo comp is "Candle light"

PICTURE ENTRIES ONLY ON THIS THREAD PLEASE UNTIL 7PM SUNDAY 15TH NOVEMBER...

Thereafter any comments will be welcome!
All entries are required to be "OOC" - Out Of Camera - with no cropping or Post Processing applied - other than rotation through 90 degrees for portrait/landscape purposes of course.

All pictures must be taken within the week of the competition.

We welcome, and indeed, encourage all AVF users - not just
TZ camera owners, to vote for their preferred entry by clicking the "Thanks" or "Like" button for that post after the submissions deadline on Sunday evening at 7pm. ...and all TZ owners are cordially invited to participate either by submitting their own entries or failing that, by voting. Please note that entries must be in by 7PM SUNDAY 15TH NOVEMBER.

Voting will then commence and close at 7PM on MONDAY 16TH NOVEMBER.

...of course all entrants are expected to vote ;)

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Theres a train coming...well alright a candle....

Starlight?

P1000907.JPG

THAT'S IT FOLKS! ... TIME'S UP FOR SUBMISSIONS TO THIS WEEKS' COMP :)

VOTING IS NOW OPEN TO ALL AND WILL FINISH AT 7pm TOMORROW EVENING (Monday 16th November) ...or possibly a lot later if I've no votes ;)

IF YOU'VE JUST ENJOYED LOOKING AT THE PICS, PLEASEVOTE TOO! - and not just Entrants - any AVF Forum Members please feel free to vote by thanking the picture you like best :clap:

TO VOTE, SIMPLY HIT THE "THANKS" or "LIKE" BUTTON BELOW YOUR Picture CHOICE. :cool:

Kip for me pipping Goso, Soggs and jrr82 - Soggs might have just edged it if he hadn't used the special effects :devil: (but I doubt it :D)

Good set of entries this week folks and good to see some new blood - welcome @JDR82 - glad to see you finally dusted off that TZ7 :cool:

Kip for me pipping Goso, Soggs and jrr82 - Soggs might have just edged it if he hadn't used the special effects :devil: (but I doubt it :D)

Hey what do you mean special effects, that's straight OOC, no effects, just a good eye for a picture, I don't need any gimmicks.... this week at least!!

Hey what do you mean special effects, that's straight OOC, no effects, just a good eye for a picture, I don't need any gimmicks.... this week at least!!

LLPOF :p
  • Shooting Mode - Digital Filter
:devil:

LLPOF :p
  • Shooting Mode - Digital Filter
:devil:

In all seriousness there's no in camera filter used on the shot, just as it is. It was shot in Aperture Priority Mode. Where are you getting the Exif info from?

In all seriousness there's no in camera filter used on the shot, just as it is. It was shot in Aperture Priority Mode. Where are you getting the Exif info from?

Flickr for your shot :confused:

...I just thought that must have been how you got the sparkle/star effect on the flames.....

"CandleGate!" :eek:

Flickr for your shot :confused:

...I just thought that must have been how you got the sparkle/star effect on the flames.....

Hmmm, very odd, it's showing as A mode through the app on my phone. I don't think the TZ25 even has a sparkly mode filter : confused:

<coughs> TZ60 ;)

Sorry - was confusing two shots - not yours but Trevs :facepalm: :blush:

Are you sure you're not looking at JDR82's photo? His is the one with the star on the candle...

...that's engraved on the glass :D

Thought we had a scandal here big enough to rival Russia's athlete doping! :D

I went for Goso, nice shot and some graft put in lining up and lighting all those candles, I just lit one.

I almost forgot to enter again, otherwise might have taken a bit more time on mine, I liked my idea but rushed trying to get it taken and uploaded in the for 7pm.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom