TZ compact owners weekly photo comp this week "Personal...."

shotokan101

Banned
The theme for this week's TZ Owners photo comp is "Personal.... "

PICTURE ENTRIES ONLY ON THIS THREAD PLEASE UNTIL 8PM SUNDAY 30th July...

Thereafter any comments will be welcome!

All entries are required to be "OOC" - Out Of Camera with no cropping or Post Processing applied - other than rotation through 90 degrees for portrait/landscape purposes of course. All pictures must be taken within the week of the competition.

We welcome, and indeed, encourage all AVF users - not just TZ camera owners, to vote for their preferred entry by clicking the "Thanks" (or "Like" apparently ;))button for that post after the submissions deadline on Sunday evening at 8pm. ...and all TZ owners are cordially invited to participate either by submitting their own entries or failing that, by voting.

Please note that entries must be in by 8PM SUNDAY 30th July.

Voting will then commence and close at 8 PM on MONDAY 31st July.

debs 22

personal stuff
P1100619.JPG

shotokan101

Banned

shotokan101

Banned
...worth leaving it open awhile longer or not ?

shotokan101

Banned

kipsterNo1

Found it tough to decide on what shot to take this week. I thought of all the other entries bar Jim's. We may have been quite reserved in what we selected.

Anyhow I've gone with Gazza (again)

topgazza

Distinguished Member
The Winner

upload_2017-7-31_20-38-7.png

The master

Our glorious leader wins

upload_2017-7-31_20-39-13.png

A lifelike topgazza gold statue

upload_2017-7-31_20-41-3.png

A new house for the weekend

upload_2017-7-31_20-42-53.png

The Result

topgazza 2
kipsterNo1 1
debs22 1
goso 0
shotokan101 0

The losers get

upload_2017-7-31_20-43-58.png

Each get a new treatment for piles

upload_2017-7-31_20-46-7.png

So well done me

Next theme is "Plants"​

shotokan101

Banned
Well done Gazza - and thanks folks - been offline all evening due to <cough> technical issues <cough> (AKA couldn't remember the last password I set for my Gmail account and only just managed to get the password reset as I my previous email recovery address "ceased" today as did my mobile number recovery option as was last day at Capgemini and had to hand back all my kit....

kipsterNo1

Congrats on the win master Gazza but really 'plants'! I spent my amassed fortune of 7 shillings and sixpence on a new house with a garden full of the damm things and you choose this the week I go on holiday :mad:

topgazza

Distinguished Member
They can belong to someone else.....

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom