Tyres

mike.hutch

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how you change your tyres when you own more than one type on a car? I've tried the tuning section in the garage and before a race but when I select different tyre types there is no option to fit them to the car.

Any ideas?

cant remember teh name but its teh white button next to the tuning one before a race

Tried that, it wont let me change even though I own sports and racing slicks for this car.
It will only allow you to change to tyres that are allowed for that event, which is in the settings just before the exit little red man :blush:

Hmm, I'm pretty sure the races I've been trying are unrestricted, I'll have a look tomorrow. Shouldn't I be able to change tyres in the garage anyway?

No you cant - just tells you which ones you own.

It's definitely done (or at least I'm 99% sure) just before the race with the tuning or some such function.

Does anyone know how you change your tyres when you own more than one type on a car? I've tried the tuning section in the garage and before a race but when I select different tyre types there is no option to fit them to the car.

Any ideas?

always use sports:soft tires

I think you change them in the menu where you select your settings for stuff like Traction Control, Skid Recovery etc, rather than the tuning menu that you change gear ratios etc.

As above says,i learnt the hard way,always i kept forgetting to change,if available,to racing soft.
Its horrible when,you start an online race,nice fast car,people you could really do without being embarressed with,and then first corner,SPANK,right into the tyres...:blush:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom