Type of HDMI cable for for Curtis Tablet LT7029

zhong

Standard Member
I would like to know the type of HDMI cable for Curtis Tablet LT7029 ?
It is for connecting it to my LCD t.v..

What is the correct name for it ?

Is it the Micro hdmi to hdmi cable that I should get because I have the regular hdmi to hdmi cable the plugin is too wide to fit in the opening of the Curtis Tablet LT7029.

Item is list on this website-

Products Category -- CURTIS INTERNATIONAL

Thanks.

andy1249

Distinguished Member
I had a look at your manual , its not very helpful in that it doesnt say what type of HDMI connector you have on the side of the device.

Its a mini connector , but you need to know if its type C or Type D .

You can find this out by measuring it ,

From the wiki ,

Type C
A Mini connector defined in the HDMI 1.3 specification, it is intended for portable devices.[1][58][59] It is smaller than the type A plug connector (10.42 mm × 2.42 mm) but has the same 19-pin configuration.[58][60] The differences are that all positive signals of the differential pairs are swapped with their corresponding shield, the DDC/CEC Ground is assigned to pin 13 instead of pin 17, the CEC is assigned to pin 14 instead of pin 13, and the reserved pin is 17 instead of pin 14.[61] The type C Mini connector can be connected to a type A connector using a type A-to-type C cable.[58][59]

Type D
A Micro connector defined in the HDMI 1.4 specification[59][62] keeps the standard 19 pins of types A and C but shrinks the connector size to something resembling a micro-USB connector.[63] The type D connector is 2.8 mm × 6.4 mm, whereas the type C connector is 2.42 mm × 10.42 mm;[64] for comparison, a micro-USB connector is 2.94 mm × 7.8 mm and USB Type A is 11.5 mm × 4.5 mm.

If its type C then this is what you want

Neet® FLX - Mini HDMI to HDMI Cable - - 1080p Full HD: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

If its type D then this is what you want ,

Cablesson - Micro HDMI to HDMI Adapter with 3D, Audio: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

You would need an ordinary Type A to type A cable with the adaptor for type D.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom