TXP50G20B. Please, help me finding a good deal for a new set.

mmxx

Standard Member
Hi,

Please, help me finding a good deal for a new set of Panasonic TXP50G20B.

Nothing seems to be under 700 :(

Thanks a lot!

AndyVt30

Hi,

Please, help me finding a good deal for a new set of Panasonic TXP50G20B.

Nothing seems to be under 700 :(

Thanks a lot!
they was around 650 about a month ago... but it seems that as the stocks go low that the prices increase a little.

keep searching mate... try smaller shops/dealers as they might have the odd one going cheap. :smashin:

mmxx

Standard Member
Thanks mate, this is why I'm asking for your help... May be someone knows a shop which sell a new one... Is there any other bargains on the market at this day?

nicke20

ive tried for over a month, bought 2, first was lost (currys) second didnt exist (pixmania)
im about to buy from costco, £995 in stock with 5 year warranty. as this is no longer made you are just going to have to realise you have missed the boat on the stock clearance offers from the big retailers. the smaller retailers would never discount that much

stigdu

If you don't mind going a little smaller, then you could try Richer Sounds.

I picked up a TXP46G20B for £599.95 yesterday, it's only 4 inches smaller than what you're after and for what I thought was a very decent price! Their online store should have more details... :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom