• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

TXP42G10 or TXP42G15 or TXL37g15 or W5500

nteeman

Standard Member
Help?

I was always under the impression that Plasma was on its way out and LCD/LED was the way forward. Then I start reading the reviews about the TXP42G10/G15 and the TV sounds awesome?

I was going to go for the TXL37G15 until very recently but I'm now having serious thoughts about going Plasma....?

Has anyone got some advice on whether Plasma isn't a good way to go and why isn't it?

I will mainly be using the TV for blueray, SD freeview, SKY SD at the moment but looking at HD and WII.

So should I go Plasma?

Thanks

Nic

leicester_boy

Established Member
Help?

I was always under the impression that Plasma was on its way out and LCD/LED was the way forward. Then I start reading the reviews about the TXP42G10/G15 and the TV sounds awesome?

I was going to go for the TXL37G15 until very recently but I'm now having serious thoughts about going Plasma....?

Has anyone got some advice on whether Plasma isn't a good way to go and why isn't it?

I will mainly be using the TV for blueray, SD freeview, SKY SD at the moment but looking at HD and WII.

So should I go Plasma?

Thanks

Nic

Plasma will give you a better picture and no plasma is not on its way out in fact panasonic have just opened their 6th plasma factory and you really cant go wrong with the 42g10 and 42g15.

Its basically propaganda from other firms or the multiples who want to sell their technology that plasma "only last 5 year" etc is a load of rubbish.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom