• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

txl37u2b Panasonic reviews and headphones?

amyward

Standard Member
Hi

I am just about to go and buy this TV today. Does anybody have one? would they recommend it? Also is there anyway you can connect and use headphones with it? just that on the spec it says there is no USB port and no headphones socket.

Please advise asap if anyone see this

Thanks
Amy

PhilipL

Prominent Member
Hi

Hi

I am just about to go and buy this TV today. Does anybody have one? would they recommend it? Also is there anyway you can connect and use headphones with it? just that on the spec it says there is no USB port and no headphones socket.

Please advise asap if anyone see this

Thanks
Amy

I would recommend instead the Panasonic TX-L37S20B, this is the latest model with 100Hz processing and also includes a Freeview HD tuner, which even if you can't get HD on Freeview yet, it will future proof the TV somewhat.

It does have a headphone jack, no USB though, but does have Ethernet connectivity.

The price is £480 on Amazon currently compared to £435 for the model you are looking at.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Phil

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom