1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TX36PL30 - service menu help required please

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by IvanFraser, Jun 28, 2004.

1. IvanFraser

IvanFraser
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all

Does anyone have a Panasonic TX36PL30?

Mine has gone haywire. It popped VERY blue and I've been using the service menu to get a watchable pic. But something's not being processed right. I can get a stable over-blue, over-green or over-red pic, but never one that's back to where it was.

I suspect something may have messed up in the coding and set levels askew.

I need a copy of the default coding that you find in the service menu 2. It's all hex-like, but I have nothing to compare it to.

I did have it to one Panny engineer who merely turned the colours down a bit in the service menu and left a worse picture than I sent it in with. He's started ignoring me now after a couple of complaints. A very poor performance indeed.

If anyone could find it in their good hearts to let me know the default settings, this could help me a great deal.

Otherwise it's find another engineer who hopefully knows more about tvs than the last one.

Or if anyone knows where to get the details (I'm prepared to pay) I would also be very grateful.

Many thanks in advance.

Ivan