Tx32lxd600

Rikwill

Standard Member
For those that are interested I have been informed by my contacts at panasonic that this model will be released in september. It will not be an upgraded TX32LXD60 but will use a brand new lcd panel using panasonics latest new technology. The sound system has been dramatcially upgraded and will have side mounted speakers rather than the usual underneath ones, I was also told it would contain a subwoofer but Im unsure how thats possible. He wouldnt reveal anymore info as this product is still under NDA.:clap:

peahead

Thank been keeping my eye on this one well done :clap:

M

Mikal

I've just taken the plunge and ordered the new Panasonic TX32LXD600 - and 3 hours later noticed that a couple of dealers have cut their prices by about £40. Oh well.

It should be delivered tomorrow afternoon :thumbsup: , so I'll be able to see if it lives up to expectations. I hope so, I've been waiting for its launch for about six months now.

Is anyone able to recommend a good stand for this TV? I was thinking of the Alphason AG68/2, but it looks like the upright part of the stand might block the input area on the back of the panel.

Mikal said:
I've just taken the plunge and ordered the new Panasonic TX32LXD600 - and 3 hours later noticed that a couple of dealers have cut their prices by about £40. Oh well.

It should be delivered tomorrow afternoon :thumbsup: , so I'll be able to see if it lives up to expectations. I hope so, I've been waiting for its launch for about six months now.

Is anyone able to recommend a good stand for this TV? I was thinking of the Alphason AG68/2, but it looks like the upright part of the stand might block the input area on the back of the panel.
Does a PC Input mean VGA? (Im so confused!)...

SlinkDaddy

Novice Member
Quite a lot of their flat panels have extra bass speakers at the back of the set (inside) that you can't see. Their old range of 32s had it. I had a TH37PE30 last year and the sound just from the TV was very good for a flat panel.