Tx32lxd600 vs 32WLT68

C

carlrjlewis

I have been looking to buy a HDTV 32" MAX for about 3 months. I have been to the shops I have read about every page on this forum reguarding both of the above TV's.

I will be sitting around 9ft - 12ft away from the TV.

Mostly used for :- xbox 360 / HDDVD / SD Sky.

Anyone got any comments. Or other suggestions.

My Dad has just got the Tx32lxd600 and it looks really really good on SD TV feed just using the free view that is built it. (He has ordered Sky HD the G*T) He has a nice DVD player with HDMI (I think it upscales) this looks fantastic. I hooked my Xbox up to it and again fantastic picture.

I think its quite good in that it (the 600) can take a 1080p infeed (only shows it as 720p)

The only thing I would say about it it looks a bit plastic (the silver bits).

He got JL Nottingham to match Empire Direct in Derby so he only payed just under a grand for it when JL have it up for £1400.

Are you talking to yourself or are there loads of people sitting at your Pc all interested in the same TV :confused:

Are you talking to yourself or are there loads of people sitting at your Pc all interested in the same TV :confused:

I know what it looks like. One of my work mates is also a member and saw me posting (Things to make the grave yard shift fly). I only found this out after reading your post.

We only have 1 PC with internet in our office an this has one log in.

As it happens he was able to answer all my Q's about the TV.

:clap:owned

I have been looking to buy a HDTV 32" MAX for about 3 months. I have been to the shops I have read about every page on this forum reguarding both of the above TV's.

I will be sitting around 9ft - 12ft away from the TV.

Mostly used for :- xbox 360 / HDDVD / SD Sky.

Anyone got any comments. Or other suggestions.

I have the 32WLT68, we sit 11 feet away. SD Sky looks great on all but the lowest bitrate channels. HD Sky is stunning. I have an upscaling DVD player too and that looks good too.

At £800 this set is a steal.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom