TX32LXD SD Card slot

stephen93

Standard Member
Reaction score
I have a Sony Ericsson K800i mobile phone, with the M2 adaptor it won't fit into the tv's sd card slot, also can't get the one to fit from my SE W850i & likewise the SD card from my Fuji camera won't fit, anyone any ideas?

thanks Steve

I have a Sony Ericsson K800i mobile phone, with the M2 adaptor it won't fit into the tv's sd card slot, also can't get the one to fit from my SE W850i & likewise the SD card from my Fuji camera won't fit, anyone any ideas?

thanks Steve

you should be able to buy an adaptor, probably off of ebay or somewhere to accomodate your m2/sd cards. not sure though.

if you have an xbox360 and windows media centre on a pc you can sync the 2 together and view all your photo's/videos from your pc wirelessly to your xbox. that's what i do anyway :smashin:

if you have an xbox360 and windows media centre on a pc you can sync the 2 together and view all your photo's/videos from your pc wirelessly to your xbox. that's what i do anyway :smashin:[/QUOTE]

Don't have an xbox, thanks for your reply.

I've rang Panasonic they say there is no adaptor I can use, great what's the point of the SD card slot, they suggest I buy an SD card then transfer my photos onto it via my laptop & then I will be able to view them on the tv

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom