TX-P65VT30E wall mount details

orizaba

Standard Member
01. I am now waiting for my new TX-P65VT30E Panasonic 3D TV, which I ordered today. I will install it wall mounted using an appropriate universal tilt bracket.
02. While I wait I should like to install such bracket myself in the exact position I wish the TV will stay.
03. This way, I should need a PDF sheet with details of back of TV, hole distances and all necessary specifications. Such document I can not find it anywhere, and I am sure it is part of Instructions Manual of this TV set.
04. In case anyone is already running this new TX-P65VT30E Panasonic 3D TV, I would thank you very much for posting such document (attach file).

Member252055

Novice Member
Hi

A= 684mm
B= 300mm
d= 222mm

The hole pattern is central horizontally so you can quite easily work out the rest from your overall dimensions.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Graham

orizaba

Standard Member
Hi Graham,

It certainly helps, I thank you very much!
d = 222 mm is in fact the only distance I need, e would only be for confirmation (or vice-versa).
In the meantime, let me say that I am quite surprised that you (from UK) has replied, because I thought that this new Panasonic TX-P65VT30 model was not yet available in UK, as it is not yet in Portugal.
That's why I posted this same question to an USA Forum, as it is already available there. But nobody replied from USA till this moment.
How did you get such information, may I ask?
I can see that you are FORMONLINE wall mount brackets factory, may be this explains all, as you may have such information directly from Panasonic.
Again, thanks very much.

Best regards,
Jose

Member252055

Novice Member
Hi

Yes, we recieve the info directly from Panasonic as our factory also produces the UK brackets for them. We have a sample TV here at the moment and I must say, it's a beautiful thing.

Best Regards
Graham

orizaba

Standard Member
Hi

Yes, we recieve the info directly from Panasonic as our factory also produces the UK brackets for them. We have a sample TV here at the moment and I must say, it's a beautiful thing.

Best Regards
Graham
Hi Graham,

I already received my new TX-P65VT30 and installed it on wall bracket. Perfect!
Sorry to disturb you, but could you give me some idea on what is going on here, as I think I have a problem with 3D (reading from a Philips BDP 7600/12 3D, "Dolphins and whales" 3D blu-ray, using 3D Panasonic glasses included):
a) Through glasses image is much more darker than as seen on display, although we see in 3D. Is this normal?
b) We loose 3D effect when distance from display is greater than 3 meter. However, I could see 3D, in a shop, at about 5 or 6 meter distance. What could be my problem?
Thanking for your reply,
Regards,
Jose

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom