TX-P46G10 and network/ ethernet socket

pingu1

Standard Member
Hi all, I took delivery of my new TX-P46G10 a couple of days ago and now it's setup there is one thing I have left to do - attach a network cable to the back of it. However, although it tells me how to do this in the instructions it does not tell me what it is actually used for (unless I've missed something obvious - it won't be the first time)!?

My question to the gurus is: "Is it worth me bothering?"

I've searched around and I can see that other similar models support things like DLNA but the TX-P46G10 does not.

[email protected]

Hi all, I took delivery of my new TX-P46G10 a couple of days ago and now it's setup there is one thing I have left to do - attach a network cable to the back of it. However, although it tells me how to do this in the instructions it does not tell me what it is actually used for (unless I've missed something obvious - it won't be the first time)!?

My question to the gurus is: "Is it worth me bothering?"

I've searched around and I can see that other similar models support things like DLNA but the TX-P46G10 does not.

The ethernet cable connection on the G10 is meant for an upgrade to Freesat this Autumn, I believe, when you will be able to download the BBC i-player on Freesat. As far as I know the G10 does not have DLNA, you have to go for the G15, V10 or Z1:devil: when released:thumbsup: Sorry:(

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom