TX-58DX750F has a parental PIN code set, necessary for factory reset

SaladCesar

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new on this forums so very sorry if I make some mistakes.
I just got a used Panasonic TX-58DX750F. I would like to reset it to factory settings.

Problem there is a parental PIN code set, and it is necessary for a factory reset :
IMG_20220513_162422.jpg

I asked the previous owner about this, and he can't find the code. I tried some codes he gave me like different formats of his birthday....
I also tried 0000 and 1234.

What I find strange is that he assures me that he never set up such PIN code. He bought the TV new. So I'm not sure it's a default code or a code he entered but doesn't remember having done it.

I can't seem to find it. Is there a universal code to unlock, or a way to reset it ? (with a specific button combination for example).

Thanks in advance for your help,
Have a great day

They are normally 0000 unless someone has changed it, have you tried the obvious things like 9999, 1111 ,4321, 1212?

They are normally 0000 unless someone has changed it, have you tried the obvious things like 9999, 1111 ,4321, 1212?

I asked the official Panasonic support, and they told me there is a universal code for unlocking in case it's forgotten : 6969 (not joking). Just tried it and it worked !

Huh, I've have Panasonic TV's all my life and didn't know about that one. Trust Panasonc to be different. Good to know tho, thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom