1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tx-36pf10 picture help

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by bellynken, Oct 29, 2005.

1. bellynken

bellynken

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone help me with my set up ? I have a Panasonic tx-36pf10 tv and an Amstrad Sky box, I have been told that connecting the tv through rgb is the best set up for picture and I have done this yet the picture is still not as clear as I'd hoped. If I could find out if I am doing everything correctly or if anyone has any advice it would be most appreciated.

2. mjbtin

mjbtin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +467
    Have you got the output on the skybox set to RGB?

3. bellynken

bellynken

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, I have set the Sky box to RGB ( it's either that or PAL ).

4. nig28

nig28

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

So the picture is not very good via sky, what is it like via DVD or ordinary TV.

Nigel

5. mjbtin

mjbtin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +467
    You say the picture via your Sky is not as good as you had hoped, in what way is it not as good?
    There are several things you could try.Firstly I would make sure there is a good connection from your coax into your skybox .You could check the signal strength in the sky menu. Is the skybox connected to the tv with a good quality scart lead?

6. bellynken

bellynken

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everyone. The scart lead that is connected to the tv is pretty high quality and as far as I can see the coax conecction on the back of the sky box is ok. As for dvd quality the picture is excellent.
    If I could just add that as I have only got 1 rgb scart ( 1 out of 3 ) the dvd player is looped through the sky box.
    Maybe I'm being too picky ?