Question TWS Earbuds for 150€, music+travelling, Melomania Touch? Jabra Active 75t?

victorgm

Hi all,

just arrived here, i'm happy to join this amazing forum! lot of useful info and great community :)

Maybe you can give me your tips, as I want to buy a pair of wireless earbuds for 150€ for Christmas!

My main requirements are:
  1. Great sound quality for listening to music while working or travelling. Microphone not that important (but i need it)
  2. Nice fit / comfortable for long use. Button type (not Airpods style)
  3. Good battery life (6-7 hours with 3-4 case loads?)
  4. USB-C
  5. Decent isolation, but maybe ANC is not necessary.
  6. Optional - good for working out and casual jogging (IPX4?)
I was considering the Memolamia 1, but i've read many complaints about their fit. But they just announced the Melomania Touch for 140€ from January, and they look very good with a long-lasting battery, IPX4, Transparency mode and should offer a good sound quality like the 1, so without having much idea I'm hyped haha what do you think?

Other models i'm considering:
  • Galaxy Buds + 90€
  • JBL Live 300TWS 90€
  • Lypertek Tevi 100€
  • JBL Live Free NC+ TWS 140€
  • Jaybird Vista 150€
  • Sony WF-1000XM3 160€
  • Jabra Elite Active 75t 160€
  • Bose QuietComfort Earbuds 220€ (like the brand, but expensive)

Which one would you recommend me according to my requirements?

Many thanks! :)

Last edited:

mscott89

Standard Member
Abit late response, since you probably already bought the headset u wanted for christmas :D but i wanted to give my personal preference either way.

I personally looooove my Jabra earbuds, they are perfect for excercise or just using in the car or on the bus.

Got a friend who has the hand-free car phone thingy as well and he says its quite neat.

Other than that i've also heard great things about Sony, JBL and Marshal solutions if you're looking for other solid brands ;) Happy new year!

Last edited:

Kulata

Novice Member
Hold off on the Melomania Touch till they resolve all the connection issues. It's a beta product as far as my experience goes

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom