Twonky shows all my video why?

dspit1664

Still quite new to NAS and Twonky. I have configured my NAS as far as I know how to at present. I have created folders called photos/video/music. I have placed all my music under music, my photos (incl some short vid clips taken with camera and video camera) under photos, and all my video under video. Yet when I access my Twonky via ps3 it show all my camera video clips and video camera video under video.

What am I doing wrong?

niall campbell

Novice Member
its all video files your putting in

not jpegs which are photos

could you put them in sub folders under video

so its Video / mobile

or Video/ camcorder ?

next010

Distinguished Member
From what I understand you want the video clips under photo folder to appear in Twonky photo section, DLNA doesn't support that, everything gets filtered into music/photo/video.

In order to see a mix of content you'd have to use a media player which doesn't use DLNA and can read the NAS directly via Samba/SMB so it's looking at the raw directory.

If you don't want the photo folders videos to appear Twonky should have a filter for the type of content when you added it to be scanned by the Twonky server.

dspit1664

Thanks next010 I'll have to check this option in Twonky out.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom