Two Worlds

Rasczak

Distinguished Member
Has anyone heard anything about the status of Two Worlds lately? Sendit are still listing it as arriving next Friday (7 Sept) but I have heard nothing for ages on this.

Parmenion62

Two Worlds comes out on 7th Sept - see link below:

http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2542

I have played the demo - wasnt too impressed by the graphics and the dialogue is a bit twee. However, the gameplay was enjoyable enough. Will probably wait until the price is reduced before I buy it. Have enough to play until then.

If you havent already played them Gothic 1, 2 and 3 are better games.

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
I did give the demo a whirl but it's not my type of game, it seems to have received average reviews though.

Rasczak

Distinguished Member
Cheers for the replies guys. I have read the Gamespot review that isn't bad but not overly flattering - I haven't played Oblivion: Shivering Isle yet - would that be a better bet for an 'involved' game?

Parmenion62

Sorry havent played Shivering Isle yet. Still havent finished Oblivion - lost interest about 3/4 of the way through - I had a tough character that was just about untouchable - made the game too easy. Will probably go back to it sometime and finish it and get the add on - I am a sucker for rpgs. Have you played Neverwinter Nights 2? - Ive got it but have not played it yet.

Rasczak

Distinguished Member
Does anyone know if Two Worlds has surfaced yet? My pre-order from Sendit.com is still 'on order' and I had a look around the High Street (HMV and Game) but neither had the game in stock? Yet Amazon.co.uk says they have the title in stock :confused:

Is it running late or not?

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
As far as I'm aware, the game is already out on the PC. The reviews I've read though haven't been too favourable.

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom