Two Towers disk 2 won't play in my Denon 3800

P

peteS

I've tried to play the special features disk from R2 two towers in my Dneon 3800 and it just sits there for a minute or so saying "loading disk" and then just puts up 0:00:00 on the display - i.e.. it can't read the disk. However, the same disk works fine in my PC. Anyone got any ideas?

ta

pete S

Although Disc 2 does play in my player (Tag DVD32R) one of the extras - the music video - won't play. Whenever I try to select it my player just goes into standby. Same disc plays fine on my laptop. Guess it's a badly coded disc.

Regards

Rob

Had a similar problem with the R1 4 disc LOTR last year - 2nd disk would just corrupt then stop playing. Got the disk replaced by Amazon Canada no problem.

Fine on mine....Nov02 build with replacement laser pickup...

The Two Towers R2 played fine on my Pioneer 757 Ai. My DVD player plays just about everything fine even if they have slight scratches. No skipping or dropouts in sound which I used to get with my Arcam DV88. Sometimes with my Arcam it would just freeze!

Played fine on my 5/6 year old Tosh 2109. Not really worth playing though.. IMO.

Jus.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom