Two specific LG 22LS4R questions

M

Mockmaster

1) I bought the LG 22LS4R from play.com. What warranty does it come with? There is no mention on the site.

2) I want to connect the monitor to my Logitech Speakers, both when using it as a TV and as a PC Monitor. What kind of wire connection would I need to do that?

Thanks.

well according to the paperwork in my 22LS4R it has a one year guarantee, according to LG, who I emailed, it has a 3 year onsite warranty!

I got mine from Play.com and never got a receipt or anything other than an email confirming delivery etc... I don't know if that's normal from Play but I'd like a proper invoice (I must get around to calling them to ask) and I can't see where you can view it on my account there.

Now to connect audio- for either VGA or HDMI there is 1x 3.5mm stereo input socket (like a headphone socket)- so use a 3.5mm stereo jack plug lead (same each end) from PC to TV, now simply connect headphones or amplified speakers into the headphone socket (3.5mm socket also on rear panel) and you're in business.

I use my DVI pc graphics output into the HDMI socket and the results are good, I use a stereo 3.5mm lead to get the PC audio into the TV and use some decent speakers plugged into the headphone socket.

The only problem is if you want to use the VGA and the HDMI socket from 2 sources.... you can't easily have audio from these two sources hooked up at once.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom