• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Two songs

• Thread starter Deleted member 829129
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 829129

Having a hard time finding these two songs...
First song is a song from a few yrs ago not sure when...but I remember a bunch of diff parts of the music video...dont remember lyrics...so it has a girl and a guy the girl has a blind fold on and the guy is in a suit...they are sitting on a white bed in a white room...they aren't facing each other...anothet part I remb is the bed growing red roses out of it...then there is a part where the guy is in the suit in a bathtub under the water singing

The next song is newer...I had it in my YouTube history tell my son cleared it...I know none of the lyrics...all I can say about the song was it was a lady singer...she sings about how she is glad to be done with this guy...at the end of the song there is a an extended part where the music changes some and she is in some kinda bondage like cage of ropes or chains...she says how he was a narsist and wish she never met u...and that's all I got....
TY for any help on this

arenaman

The next song is newer...I had it in my YouTube history tell my son cleared it...I know none of the lyrics...all I can say about the song was it was a lady singer...she sings about how she is glad to be done with this guy...at the end of the song there is a an extended part where the music changes some and she is in some kinda bondage like cage of ropes or chains...she says how he was a narsist and wish she never met u...and that's all I got....
TY for any help on this

Beautiful Trauma by Pink?

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom