Two receivers, one satellite feed

marcaaron22

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi, just posting to see whether there is a solution for this;
I have two receivers, 1 being a Sky+HD Box, the 2nd being a Dreambox satellite receiver,
I am in an apartment/flat, I only have 1 feed coming in from the communal dish, so there is nothing much I can do in regards making any changes.
Is there a solution to this problem?, the two receivers are in the same room, I mainly use the Sky box, but whenever I want to record something (something that I want to keep and have more control over archiving the recordings) I have to go round the back and remove the satellite cable from the sky box and connect it to the dreambox, record the programme, then I have to make sure to reconnect the cable back to the Sky box.

@marcaaron22

I have a spare one you can have for a tenner if you are struggling. Let me know and I will open a sale thread, as per forum rules.

@marcaaron22

I have a spare one you can have for a tenner if you are struggling. Let me know and I will open a sale thread, as per forum rules.

Great offer.

Connect the lnb feed to the terminal probably marked input (it's a switch a switch so works both ways). Connect A out to one box an B out to the other (or vice versa). click on A or B to view on whatever box you have connected to A or B.

Last edited:
Yes, cheers, I’m interested..

I can add a fly lead too if you need it? I probably wont get chance to post until Monday morning, if thats OK?

Sale thread here: For Sale - LNB Switch

IMG_20201009_225717.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom