Two Pioneer PDP-LX5090H do not work DVB-T and DVB-S/S2.

xares

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi. I have two Pioneer PDP-LX5090H and both have the same problem. The satellite and DVB-T don't work, it's like they have no signal, so I can only use them as a monitor. The DVB-T used to fail from time to time, until it stopped working completely.

I find it weird that they both have the same problem, so I think it has to be a very common problem with this model. I have opened one of them and it doesn't seem to have bad capacitors. any idea what the problem could be?

sorry for my bad English

Hi. I have two Pioneer PDP-LX5090H and both have the same problem. The satellite and DVB-T don't work, it's like they have no signal, so I can only use them as a monitor. The DVB-T used to fail from time to time, until it stopped working completely.

I find it weird that they both have the same problem, so I think it has to be a very common problem with this model. I have opened one of them and it doesn't seem to have bad capacitors. any idea what the problem could be?

sorry for my bad English
Tried retuning them?

Whats the signal strength ?Aerial might have moved perhaps.
the signal strength is 0 in both DVB-T and satellite. The antennas are fine, they work with other TVs. thanks

the signal strength is 0 in both DVB-T and satellite. The antennas are fine, they work with other TVs. thanks

Hmm sounds like a tuner problem but both is rather unusual.

I guess you tried resetting both the TVs to factory setting to start from scratch.

I didn't do a factory reset, because I don't have the necessary cable, but the previous owner of one of the TVs did do a factory reset, and it didn't fix it.

I guess I'll have to try doing a factory reset myself, although I'm not very hopeful that that will fix it.

thanks

I didn't do a factory reset, because I don't have the necessary cable, but the previous owner of one of the TVs did do a factory reset, and it didn't fix it.

I guess I'll have to try doing a factory reset myself, although I'm not very hopeful that that will fix it.

thanks
Have a look on Ebay for a tuner of the said model and give that a go if nothing fixes it

What cables are needed for a reset?

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom