Two new Monster Hunter games coming 2021

pratty

I'm well, well behind my Monster Hunting pile of shame, but gonna get these both anyway. Great to see the Switch get these kinds of exclusives.

dacdesigns

I'm well, well behind my Monster Hunting pile of shame, but gonna get these both anyway. Great to see the Switch get these kinds of exclusives.
I’ve never played any, well tell a lie, I’ve played maybe 10 mins of stories 1. I’ve always been put off by the amount of hours needed for each game! These look amazing though

pratty

I’ve never played any, well tell a lie, I’ve played maybe 10 mins of stories 1. I’ve always been put off by the amount of hours needed for each game! These look amazing though
Yeah they are quite daunting. I own all the MH games on Nintendo systems and I've played a bit of MH Tri and 3 Ultimate, and while I cant say they're among the very best games I can imagine there's a point where it eventually all clicks and you get hooked.

The time investment puts me off with my insane backlog, however I'm thinking I may be glad of this in future. I don't see myself ever buying a new PlayStation or XBox, and I'm a bit pessimistic about the future of gaming in general, becoming some all digital/streaming service with all the issues that comes with that. Hopefully Nintendo will continue to be the most consumer friendly of the big 3 but you never know.

Regardless I am preserving my Nintendo systems as best I can, so if future gen gaming doesn't agree with me I'll still have thousands of hours of 'retro' yet 'new' to me gaming to enjoy, including several Monster Hunter titles, (I've made sure to download all the free MH DLC for all my systems while the online is still available).

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom