• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

TWO GREAT ARTICLES!!

mojogoes

Remembered (1961-2016)
These two articles / links are about somes myths and really bad / incorrect info putout by manufacturers and audio companies alike...........

I believe both articles are by a guy called ETHAN WINER

Just thought i'd post them for those who may be interested , As they cover a wide range of situations / the audio industry.

MemX

48 and 59 minutes, wuuuuuuut.

Don't you know this is the generation that wants everything to take no longer than 30 seconds? ;)

mojogoes

Remembered (1961-2016)
48 and 59 minutes, wuuuuuuut.

Don't you know this is the generation that wants everything to take no longer than 30 seconds? ;)

Yeah so your GF keeps reporting but hey oh;)....................Quality is quality info no matter how long it takes!! You should know that memX? How long have we had to wait for your REW calibration info pic of your now old dual subs:D:facepalm:

MemX

I couldn't possible comment lol

I need to take some time off and get stuff done round the house, including system calibration - need to get the place valued to see if it's even worth trying to sell it or if I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future :( so need to get it Showhome Tidy!

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom