Two feeds through the same cable

Zaid Amir

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I need to find a way to have two satellite feeds go down one cable as I cannot add another cable (there is simply no room for it unless I demolish the house and re-build it). I found this Global Stacker De-Stacker (DiSEqC enabled) | Satbuyer which from the description shows that it gets the job done. However, one of my LNBs is a SatCR and the other one is a regular LNBF. Will I be able to use the stacker/de-stacker to merge the two signals into one cable. The length of the cable is about 12-15 meters and I need the SatCR because one of my receivers has the ability to view/record two channels at once while the other cable (from the regular LNB) will go to a different receiver.

Can someone help please?

(Link removed by admin )

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped supplying stacker systems because I had a 50% return rate. The reason was that half of the people who bought them were buying because they were unable to replace the existing cable. It's a chicken & egg situation. You want a stacker system because you can't replace the old cable but unless you replace it the system won't work!

So before spending any money, you need to ensure that the existing cable is suitable and you must NOT use a wall plate for the single connection.

I haven't heard of "SatCR" so I can't tell you if it's compatible. Contact the manufacturer (Global-Invacom).

I stopped supplying stacker systems because I had a 50% return rate. The reason was that half of the people who bought them were buying because they were unable to replace the existing cable. It's a chicken & egg situation. You want a stacker system because you can't replace the old cable but unless you replace it the system won't work!

So before spending any money, you need to ensure that the existing cable is suitable and you must NOT use a wall plate for the single connection.

I haven't heard of "SatCR" so I can't tell you if it's compatible. Contact the manufacturer (Global-Invacom).

Is it possibly a SCR lnb the OP is referring to (Single Cable Router) ?

Is it possibly a SCR lnb the OP is referring to (Single Cable Router) ?

Well I am not accustomed to the term SCR, but if it helps, where I come from it is also called a unicable LNB. Not sure if its the same?

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Ok so what other options do I have beside a stacker system??

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom