Quantcast

Two copies of downloads, why and how to get rid?

The Dark Horse

Hi all

For some reason certain songs or videos I download from iTunes appear twice on my iPhone? I just downloaded todays freebie from the '12 Days of Xmas', which was a music video and two copies of that are showing as well.

Any ideas why it's doing this and how do I stop it or delete the other copy? The display duplicates option on iTunes doesn't show two copies and when I look on iTunes there is only one version showing but two copies on my iPhone, weird.

Flashy

Are you sure it's actually showing the same thing twice? Today's freebie from 12 Days is a song and a video, so there should be two things.

Similarly, the Coldplay one a few days ago was three songs and three videos, with names being the same, so they appeared to be duplicates.

The Dark Horse

Flashy said:
Are you sure it's actually showing the same thing twice? Today's freebie from 12 Days is a song and a video, so there should be two things.

Similarly, the Coldplay one a few days ago was three songs and three videos, with names being the same, so they appeared to be duplicates.
Yep definitely two copies, seems to be the videos though. I have now figured out how to delete them, just swipe the song or video and the option to delete appears

Top Bottom