Two Christmas films out and local cineworld not showing them

JEFF62

Established Member
Reaction score
Quite like going to see Christmas films at the cinema and this year there are two out. Christmas With The Coopers and The Night Before. Both seem worth a watch. But my local Cineworld has decided that Christmas is cancelled and are not showing either of these. Instead we have gloomy stuff like Black Mass, Bridge Of Spies, frankenstein and Carol. Really great festive viewing! It is only a six screen cinema which I realise means less choice but you would think that they would allow at least one screening a day of a Christmas film especially as you have to wait a year for the dvd release of Christmas films. I went to see Spectre yesterday and they actually advertised Christmas With The Coopers and last week had a poster up for The Night Before which said Coming in December. Who decides what films are going to be shown in which cinemas? Seems crazy to leave out a Christmas film at Christmas in favour of gloomy films like Frankenstein and Black Mass.

Carol I think is set at Christmas if that helps.... ? Is Krampus showing at Cineworld ? That's a Christmas film, maybe you could see that.
Christmas With The Coopers has likely been and gone it was such a stinker, but there's no excuse for them not to be showing The Night Before, it's probably the most broadly appealing one of the lot.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom