Two BIG new titles on the way...

iddqd

Prominent Member
Reaction score
...according to the Official PlayStation Magazine.

Vanessa Morgan, editor of the Australia and New Zealand Official PlayStation Magazine, has said that there are two big unannounced titles coming to the PS3 and she seems quite excited about them. "Sorry, not meaning to rub it in but OMG! The titles are BIG and so were the forms I've had to sign about not releasing any info until after the embargo dates pass BUT all will be revealed in the next two issues of the mag. We've had to fly to London, Paris, San Fran, Vegas and LA to nab this info. We're tired and our eyes are square." said Vanessa.

http://au.playstation.com/news/vanessamorgan.jhtml

Let the guessing commence!

yeah on ps3forums they also added the following as well

also there is this on their facebook;

Originally Posted by OPM UK
Quote:NEXT ISSUE: Issue 19 will be on sale from 16 May, with yet another exclusive review: this time, it's Solid Snake's long-awaited return in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots. To accompany the review we've a huge feature charting the history of MGS. We also bring you more details on Motorstorm 2 and Little Big Planet, go hands-on with Street Fighter IV and Saints Row 2, and rate Race Driver Grid and PS3's best sports game. (Nope, not FIFA, or PES.) Plus at least two exclusives that we can't talk about yet.

but i have seen the front page of the new opsm and there is nothing on the front cover about 2 exclusives, anyway for the opm uk i am a subscriber so should hopefully get mine mon/tue next week, as always got my mag at least 3-4 days before it in shops.i just pity all those on ps3forums, cause they all think there is gonna be 2 exclusives named in the new issue, i personally cant see anymore announcements till e3 comes.

mind u her number 4 game says a game that is coming to the ps3 for first time, which to me is a game that has been an exclusive on another platform, for me ill go with bioshock with the updated graphics which psm3 printed in there mag last month in insider column.

Was in Sony London the other day and the guy stated there were 8 game teams in the studio. Now as far as I know these are the titles in production at Sony London:

Playstation HOME
The Getaway 3
Eight Days
Singstar Titles for PS2
Singstar Title for PS3

That leaves 3 game teams unaccounted for. One is probably doing something playstation eye related and the other 2 could be folded into other teams, but there's plenty of spare talent to be working on as yet unannounced titles.

I'm still waiting for the game with real time weapons change and giant mutant crabs.

What happened to L.A Noire. Thats not inhouse but its funded by Sony and published by Rockstar right?

Apparently SONY changed their minds and sre no longer funding the game:thumbsdow

mind u her number 4 game says a game that is coming to the ps3 for first time, which to me is a game that has been an exclusive on another platform, for me ill go with bioshock with the updated graphics which psm3 printed in there mag last month in insider column.

Agreed. I think that Bioshock and its follow up will be announced.

The Bioshock rumour came out again a couple of weeks ago Link

I'm still waiting for the game with real time weapons change and giant mutant crabs.

That was Genji: Days of the Blade. The game based on real historical battles in Japan :D

Nevermind Bioshock, I hope Mass Effect is coming to the PS3!

I definately think it's Bioshock. I played it on 360 and would re-buy on PS3 becuase i loved it that much

I definately think it's Bioshock. I played it on 360 and would re-buy on PS3 becuase i loved it that much

Agreed. I think the sequel will be multi format too which is great news.

Genji came out a while ago and was awful. Still it raised the bar for real time weapon changing :rotfl: :rotfl:.

Dead Rising aswell please

Capcom have already said that they're not going to bother porting it, BUT if there's a sequel it will be multiplatform. Although the original is popular on Internet forums for some reason, it had mixed reviews and never actually sold that well which is no doubt why Capcom are taking this stance. Then again they ported Lost Planet which is in exactly the same boat, so who knows?

As for the "BIG" titles, I think Bioshock is pretty likely. It will have been out for a year in August and that'll be more than enough to satisfy whatever exclusivity deal they have with Microsoft, and the U3 engine works really well on the PS3.

Can't say i'm excited by Bioshock if that's the case, but I guess if there's anyone who's not yet played it for some reason then it's worth getting. It's a fairly likely one I guess though.

I'd like to see a new exclusive R* game personally or maybe a new ICO or God of War game. I know that a GOW3 and a new Team Ico game have been rumoured, but so far they haven't been officially announced, so fingers crossed.

Eh, there's an ad for GoW3 on the back of the Chains of Olympus manual!

Besides, non-GTA Rockstar games tend to be a load of pooh, so I wouldn't be very excited if that was the case.

I think we might see another Sega exclusive, they've been doing very well in Japan with Yakuza 3 and Battlefield of Valkyria and I think the trend will continue.

Eh, there's an ad for GoW3 on the back of the Chains of Olympus manual!

Besides, non-GTA Rockstar games tend to be a load of pooh, so I wouldn't be very excited if that was the case.

I think we might see another Sega exclusive, they've been doing very well in Japan with Yakuza 3 and Battlefield of Valkyria and I think the trend will continue.

I guess i'd need a Chain's of Olympus manual for that. I was just under the impression that it was widely known that there would be one, but that it not been officially announced (with full title etc.). If it has then I stand corrected.

I feel that R* could produce something really amazing on the PS3 if allowed to work exclusively for it.

I'm really excited to know what the 'Team ICO' game will be and feel that the official annoucement of that will be one of them.

Another SEGA exclusive would probably not be regarded as a BIG title IMO. I'd love to see a conversion of Afterburner Climax though, with online co-op etc. :)

I guess i'd need a Chain's of Olympus manual for that. I was just under the impression that it was widely known that there would be one, but that it not been officially announced (with full title etc.). If it has then I stand corrected.

Yeah it's all done very softly softly, cocked it up a bit really. Hopefully they'll have some new info at E3 like a re-annoucement.

I feel that R* could produce something really amazing on the PS3 if allowed to work exclusively for it.

They're already doing LA Noire, I would say they're bogged down with that, GTA DLC and a Wii project.

I'm really excited to know what the 'Team ICO' game will be and feel that the official annoucement of that will be one of them.

This is a good point, just another game that's in the post that we know nothing about, exciting times!

Another SEGA exclusive would probably not be regarded as a BIG title IMO. I'd love to see a conversion of Afterburner Climax though, with online co-op etc. :)

Yeah that would be neat, though I'm still holding out for Shenmue 3. It just HAS TO BE made at some point.

Oh OK. What games have Team Bondi made?

Effectively, none.

They were set up in Sydney by the director and writer of the original 'Getaway', so a lot of the team have ties with Sony London/Team Soho. They remain fairly independent and despite them having produced no titles there's certainly no lack of talent.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom