• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Twisted Pixel Games Bundle: All Four for 800 points!

Noggleboggleman

Prominent Member
An absolute bargain here.

All four Twisted Pixel games for 800 points:

This bundle includes four full Xbox LIVE Arcade titles: “The Maw,” “Splosion Man,” “Comic Jumper,” and “Ms. Splosion Man.”

Comic Jumper is 1200; The Maw, Ms. Splosion Man, Splosion Man are 800 each so it's a huge saving!

I've got The Maw and Splosion Man, but I may be tempted to get this for the other two.

amardilo

Distinguished Member
That is an awesome price for some good games. 'Splosion Man is probably my favourite out of that bunch and I would say is well worth 800MSP alone.

The only game I don't already own is The Maw which is already 800MSP.

AvSP

Established Member
Yep, cracking deal.

I've got all four. I'd say Ms 'Spolsion Man was the best of the bunch by a margin, followed by 'Splosion Man.

Comic Jumper is well worth a play through. The Manga comic section has possibly the funniest moment in gaming. I'd recommend using the boosting cheat before playing Comic Jumper though as, even fully powered up, it can be a bit of a grind in places.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom