1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twisted Metal Head On

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by monkeyleader, Apr 23, 2005.

1. monkeyleader

monkeyleader

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +90
    So I picked this up from VG+ during the week - its would never be classed as a classic and I only really got it to see how the Infrastructure Gaming was ! Ive been pretty surprised how pleased I am with this game - its great fun and the infrastructure mode works an absolute treat - anyone else got this and care for some online madness ? In regards to the online side of things it does tho look like the infrastructure gaming will be region locked as well - I have the US version of the game and could only see US lobbys - no JAP lobbys to be seen - unless there isnt any ? I hope this isnt try as come UK launch time a lot of us are going to be pretty pi%^ed off ! For now tho its back online for some gaming goodness !

2. Tetlee

Tetlee
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,268
    Ahhh, sounds pretty damn good, have to admit I was a tad dissapointed about the lack of online play in Wipout Pure, what a wasted opportunity :( Will probably be getting this game next, mainly for the online madness :D

3. jenic

jenic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +179
    I dont think twisted metal is out in japan yet but the infrastructure online mode should work between regions like the PS2 network gaming