Twin Peaks

P

Peter Wright

Does anyone know if you can buy the entire Twin Peaks (pilot, Series 1 &2) ? I watched the first Series recently and it made me feel really old. They all looked so much younger than I remembered them from 10 years ago!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

P

Peter Wright

Thanks mate. What is the quality like on the Spanish Set and where did you get it for £60?

narabdela

Picture quality very average. It's not been remastered or anything. Sound is only Dolby Surround but very good considering. Some slight lip synch problems on early episodes but only for very short periods.
Not for you if your very picky about sound or vocals, but if the story is paramount then it's well worth the money.
I got mine new on an e-bay auction.

Shoka

Novice Member
I think the second season is getting a R1 release very shortly (hopefully with DTS like season 1) if by the pilot you are refering to Fire walk with me, then that is available on R1 and R2 already.

P

Peter Wright

Thanks Shoka, I'll think I'll hang on for the R1 release. 24 episodes will probably work out a little expensive though!:rolleyes:

S

Squirrel God

Originally posted by Shoka
Iif by the pilot you are refering to Fire walk with me, then that is available on R1 and R2 already.
Fire Walk With Me isn't the pilot mate :)