1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twin Peaks R2

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by higenbs1, Nov 5, 2002.

1. higenbs1

higenbs1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Has anyone purchased the R2 copy of Twin Peaks Season 1. It should've been out yesterday. If so, can anyone tell me if the pilot episode is the original, or the one with the tacked on ending.

2. kevb

kevb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Don't know yet as it hasn't turned up. I believe it's the original pilot with out the tack on ending but I can't be sure untill I see it myself.

3. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I want a box set that has both seasons :(

If it doesn't have the original pilot (although it is supposed to), you can order it from www.dddhouse.com for less than £10 including P&P.

4. neilo

neilo
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    would love both Srs too..but at £40 for 9 eps..how much for Srs 2 ? 22 eps i think or was that in total....anyway it will be expensive

5. higenbs1

higenbs1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    DVDReview.net state in their review of Twin Peaks that audio is also in DTS (as per R1). Can anyone confirm this?

6. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Who care how much it costs? :D Just over a year ago I was prepared to pay about £150 for the VHS boxset but decided I'd wait until I bought a DVD player. Box set is £39 at Play so for 9 episodes that's a mere £4.33 per episode. But wait... we get the pilot as well so that's worth an episode at the very least (if not more), so £39 for 10 episodes = £3.90. Dirt cheap when you look at it that way ;)

One things for sure anyway, no point owning a single episode of Twin Peaks unless you have all of them, plus the pilot, plus Fire Walks with Me.

7. neilo

neilo
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    i did video them when they were1st shown..but would love to get them on dvd..save some space too.....now if only Lynch would do commentaries...

8. KRRK

KRRK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If price is an issue, why not wait until January, when this will probably be £9.99 everywhere.

Still kicking myself over the Godfather boxset £19.99 in every Woolies in the land on Dec 26th last year....

I suppose I should just learn to get over these things...