And now price-matched at Amazon, for all you Primesters

Stuart

Distinguished Member
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
I bought this for £22 on Amazons Black Friday deal

A very good price indeed now. Thanks op :smashin:

Z

zapp8rannigan

bloody hell.....i missed all of them!!! :( damn me for not checking my emails earlier

Z

zapp8rannigan

lol typical that closed down not long ago...perhaps this is a sign to wait 10 years for the bluray

Jim Di Griz

Distinguished Member
HMV are selling it for £20 if you didn't manage to get it at Play.

Yup - bought one in-store about 2 weeks ago for £20. Couldnt believe the price and thats another Xmas present out of the way. My Dutch import copy cost me about £40 but that was a good couple? of years ago.

Dont forget though - dont watch the european pilot until AFTER youve seen the whole thing!

Water your plants

Distinguished Member
is the european pilot included in the uk gold box ?? i have season one uk / season 2 us ......anyone had the same and upgraded ?? was it worth it ??

thanks

earthtomars

is the european pilot included in the uk gold box ?? i have season one uk / season 2 us ......anyone had the same and upgraded ?? was it worth it ??

thanks

the gold box doesn't have the audio commentaries that some other releases do, but it does have everything else including the european pilot with the closed ending

Confusionking

Yup - bought one in-store about 2 weeks ago for £20. Couldnt believe the price and thats another Xmas present out of the way. My Dutch import copy cost me about £40 but that was a good couple? of years ago.

Dont forget though - dont watch the european pilot until AFTER youve seen the whole thing!

Is it safe to watch the USA pilot then season 1 and season 2?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom