1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Manhunter, Mar 12, 2002.

1. Manhunter

Manhunter

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Somebody recently bought this (knowing that I'm a big David Lynch fan and love 'Lost Highway' and 'Eraserhead', etc), but, I have never seen the Twin Peaks series.

I know that this is a prequel, but is it worth watching anyway? It'll give a way major plot points, but i'm not to bothered about the series at the moment. In other words, can this movie hold up on it's own?

Thanks

2. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Manhunter,

The film is okay on its own, but it won't make a lot of sense if you have next-to-no knowledge of the series' going's on!

Sorry, mate, but you may just have to either watch the series on the Sci-Fi digital channel, or catch up with it on Region 1 DVD.

Pooch

3. Manhunter

Manhunter

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks alot, I've tried to get into the series several times on Sci-fi, but I keep catching it mid-series and I get a bit lost... does anyone know when it starts again - first season and all,

Thanks

4. encaser

encaser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +112
    I really liked the film, it's typical Lynch fair that, well, a Lynch fan will appreciate. Being a film it's got some hard material to endure which again is Lynch fair. It's uncomfortable like Blue Velvet but just as rewarding.
    I think that you will follow it ok as it keeps you on your toes and thus gets the grey matter discharging smoke from ears. Not exactly one for the weak hearted or too off their face to not go, NOOOOOOO![​IMG]
    Take a chance.[​IMG]

5. mjn

mjn
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,251
    its one weird film, and makes more sense if you're drunk while watching it!!