Twilight Zone seasons 1-4 £12.99 per season @ play.com !!!

CrazyHorse

And still no Season 5! I really thought this would have had a price drop by now. Cheapest around is £30 @ Amazon, but needs to be half that before I buy.

Great price on 1-4 though, I didn't think they'd get any cheaper than £15.

Leterface

Yesterday I bought Season 4. Now I'm only missing Season 5 from my collection. For Season 1, I have the USA release with a nice slipcover (otherwise identical to UK release). First I thought these would be USA exclusives, and little after they finally hit the UK I was amazed how cheap they are in the UK compared to the USA releases. We are certainly lucky with these! :clap:

Leterface

Seasons 2-4 are now priced the same £12.99 at Amazon.

EDIT: ALL DEALS FROM PLAY & AMAZON HAVE EXPIRED

Last edited:

Leterface

The elusive Season 5 is now £16.99 at Play.

Cheap at last! :clap:

Out of stock, but get your orders in anyway.
Thanks. At last I ordered the final and last of the seasons missing from collection. :thumbsup: Good thing if it ships in 1-2 weeks since I have to keep an eye on if Amazon would match the price, as Play's exchange rate in Euros are poor, though 24.99 Euros of it ain't too bad.

Last edited:

CrazyHorse

I've notified Amazon of Play's price (still £42 @ Amazon) so we'll see if they match it. Not sure they will as it's 'out of stock' at Play, though.

Maybe if enough people notify them of the cheaper price, they will?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom