• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Bargain Expired Twilight Time Sale

pRot3us

Distinguished Member
Cheers Mr. Lime!

I went for :

Inherit the Wind
Emperor of the North
Lenny

Tip : put (SPECIAL PROMOTION!) in the search box to list all of these offers

Mr Lime

Distinguished Member
This is the second similar promotion that they've had in the past year. Holding on for some titles paid off but always a risk with limited edition titles.

Drongo

Distinguished Member
Thanks for this.

I've never used Screen Archives before. Are they customs friendly?

I'm not sure whether to place one large order or several smaller ones.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Mr Lime

Distinguished Member
I have been stung by customs in the past, but my last few orders have got through due to "customs friendly" action. My last order of about 6 discs was marked at $20.

Drongo

Distinguished Member
Hmm; I'm having difficulty in registering my address details.

I've selected 'United Kingdom' from the drop down list of countries; but the drop down list of 'States' has not updated to 'Countys'.

I cannot progress until I enter something in this field; but I cannot enter anything manually! I can only make a selection from US States - :mad:

Has anyone else come accross this problem and got around it? Help !!

Please ignore - I'm an idiot :facepalm:

Last edited:

Silentone

Hmm; I'm having difficulty in registering my address details.

I've selected 'United Kingdom' from the drop down list of countries; but the drop down list of 'States' has not updated to 'Countys'.

I cannot progress until I enter something in this field; but I cannot enter anything manually! I can only make a selection from US States - :mad:

Has anyone else come accross this problem and got around it? Help !!

Think you can select N/A for States

Drongo

Distinguished Member
Think you can select N/A for States

Thank you.

I have just discovered this. Obviously I'm being even dafter than normal today... :rolleyes:

I've placed the order. I was quite surprised to see that they won't replace lost orders unless the registered or special delivery options are chosen.

What do most folk here do? Has anyone had problems with lost deliveries? I decided to go for the registered option - not sure if that was the right thing or a waste of money.

Cheers

the thing wnn

got three I'm thinking of - at close range, fabulous baker boys & mississippi burning

without dragging through pages of micro-picky complaints on the 'other' site, do any of you know of any issues with any of these three before I pull the trigger?

pRot3us

Distinguished Member
got three I'm thinking of - at close range, fabulous baker boys & mississippi burning

without dragging through pages of micro-picky complaints on the 'other' site, do any of you know of any issues with any of these three before I pull the trigger?

Mississippi Burning looks fine :smashin:

Mr Lime

Distinguished Member
Thank you.

I have just discovered this. Obviously I'm being even dafter than normal today... :rolleyes:

I've placed the order. I was quite surprised to see that they won't replace lost orders unless the registered or special delivery options are chosen.

What do most folk here do? Has anyone had problems with lost deliveries? I decided to go for the registered option - not sure if that was the right thing or a waste of money.

Cheers

Never had a lost delivery, but I pay by PayPal and you are covered through them.

One thing to bear in mind, they are not the fastest shippers in the world.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom