1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TW100 PJ Shootout - now in May!

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Kane D Williams, Apr 9, 2002.

1. Kane D Williams

Kane D Williams

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    AV-Sales want hold the shootout in early May now! I'm sorry for all those who were hoping to see the Epson and others in action sooner, but hey...

I'll keep the forum informed when the new date is confirmed!

Cheers Kane

2. Kane D Williams

Kane D Williams

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    It will be held some time between the 13th and 17th May, from around 6.00pm onwards. AV-Sales only have R2 DVD player, so if anyone is up for bringing a MR machine please let me know? I would, but I'm using public transport!

Cheers Kane (funkyman51@hotmail.com)

3. jrwood

jrwood

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  4. Shockabuku

Shockabuku

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +159
    When I spoke to Matthew at AV-Sales yesterday, I told him I'd be happy to bring along my Pioneer 717 multi-region if required (along with various other goodies!)

5. jrwood

jrwood

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  6. Kane D Williams

Kane D Williams

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Well folks,

Unless things get altered, the shootout will take place on Friday 17 May from 6.00pm onwards. From feedback from other forum members, this seemed like the best time and day? Sorry if it does not please everyone? You don't have to be there at 6.00pm sharp, but the earlier you get there the more you can see, compare and play!

Mathew at AV-Sales is really looking forward to it, I believe he is still providing a FEW bevies and bites and he hopes we will be up for a laugh as well as some serious analysis?

He says that their place is not far at all from the train station for those who will get there this way (ME) and AV-Sales are willing to come and pick people up or provide a taxi for them!! How nice is this! If anyone does require picking up, it would be less of a **** take if a few could taxi or lift share and meet at the station at a set time. If you are requiring picking up post the time you will be ariving at the station and we can see if anyones times match up?

Cheers Kane

PS. Please confirm a couple of days before it happens so I can give Mathew the numbers etc. funkyman51@hotmail.com